E-learning platforma za učenje stranih jezika u stvarnom vremenu i originalni set materijala za učenje.
Web Sites / Web Applications have taken immense importance in contemporary business. They must be aesthetically appealing & perform desired functionality effectively. In this course, you gain the knowledge and practical skills you need to develop a web application. You learn the fundamentals of HTML syntax, layout and CSS style sheets, creating effective Web pages, configuring a web server and designing databases using MySQL, producing dynamic web pages, retrieve and manipulate data, track user navigation, and integrate database contents using PHP.
After this course student will be able to:
- Develop interactive Web pages using XHTML, HTML/DHTML & CSS
- Capture, retrieve and display information via a MySQL database
- Effectively use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX for rapid website development
- Control Java Applets, ActiveX Controls and other plug-ins
- Enhance PHP programming skills to successfully build interactive, data-driven web applications
- Design & Implementing commercial level databases for web applications
- Establish, configure and maintain an intranet or Internet Web site
- Designing & Using XML Web Services in PHP
- Create interactive and rich user interface of the web application using AJAX.
- Deploy, Maintain & Market Web Sites & Web Applications
- Introduction to the Web
- Authoring Web Page with HTML and XHTML
- Implementing Site Navigation
- Adding Graphic Elements
- Rapid Development using Dreamweaver MX
- Controlling Page Styles and Layout with CSS
- Capturing User Input through HTML Forms
- Incorporating Multimedia
- Implementing Security in Web Applications
- Design Patterns & Best Practices
- Developing & Consuming Web Services
- Creating Rich Web Interface using AJAX
- Web Deployment to Commercial Web Servers
- Maintaining & Optimizing Web Applications
Participants of the course have to develop a commercial level web application using PHP, MySQL & AJAX. That web application should be deployed to a commercial web server.
- EVS Certified PHP Web Developer
- Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE)